B2B Sales Lead Generation Specialist Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Austin, TX, US
Job DescriptionFueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 286 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
Hyperwallet, A PayPal Service, is looking for a B2B Sales Lead Generation Specialist in our Austin office. This role will be responsible for monitoring of all inbound channels, execution of outbound email campaigns, lead qualification, communication with the sales team. This role will work closely with Hyperwallet’s global Business Development team and Hyperwallet’s Marketing team on targeting key verticals, accounts and business use cases across North America. In some cases this team member will be required to interact with prospects and internal teams outside of North America. This position is ideal for a driven, disciplined and high-performing individual with business/sales acumen that has experience in online B2B sales prospecting, understands enterprise payout products. Experience in managing a small team is a plus. The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for lead generation across all Hyperwallet channels (inbound and outbound).
- Participate in market segmentation and go-to-market strategy discussions to help identify target B2B customer segments and potential target prospects in each segment
- Develop new business via cold prospecting and email outreach. Execute regular personalized outbound email campaigns to prospects, present Hyperwallet solutions and qualify leads by phone/email prior to handoff to sales teams
- Coordinate approach, meetings and presentations with Hyperwallet’s Enterprise Solutions and Sales teams
- Find prospect accounts using various lead generation tools and B2B databases (LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Crunchbase, Hunter.io)
- Compile and segment target account and contact lists in Excel and Salesforce CRM
- Lead preparation for critical industry events – identify and prioritize potential prospects on conference attendee lists, find contact details, coordinate with sales teams on outreach approach
- Manage and ensure analytics from outbound email campaigns is accurately tracked. Proactively suggest improvements to the outbound process and messaging.
Undergraduate degree in business, sales/commerce, marketing, market research or a related field
- Experience: At least 2 years in lead generation, sales, marketing or equivalent market research or inside sales role, ideally in a tech or financial services organization
- Experience working with clients in one or more of the following industries is a definite plus: Payments, Gig Economy, E-Commerce, Digital Marketplaces
- Experience with inbound lead generation, outbound prospecting, segmentation and using lead generation tools/B2B databases
- Experience with Salesforce.com CRM - managing lead/account/contact data, importing/exporting data, building/exporting reports, maintaining data accuracy, analyzing and reporting on dashboards and analytics
- Professional phone and email manner - ability to follow up and qualify leads, present the solution and handle questions, objections or other inquiries
- Excellent attention to detail and strong research, data management, and analytical skills with ability to analyze data and react accordingly
- Tenacity to find prospect information online and quickly understand their business model
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Willingness to take on additional projects and tackle other critical initiatives to move our company forward
- Ability to work independently and within an international team, in a fast-paced corporate environment in the fintech industry
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn about new products/solutions, use cases and industries/verticals
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are
<div style="text-align: justify;">PayPal employees who have served in the military, along with employees who support veterans’ causes, make up our military veterans network, called Serve. Through this outreach and development program, veterans contribute to making PayPal a more diverse and inclusive company by leveraging their experiences and training to assist their teammates and PayPal. </div><div style="text-align: justify;">Many of our U.S. locations host active chapters, and the program has expanded to include employees who are British veterans working in our London office.
The Serve network provides a place for veterans and allies to come together regularly, and offers professional and personal development opportunities, mentorship, and community outreach opportunities. This network advances veterans’ causes, along with a vision to nurture an environment of integrity, excellence, respect, teamwork, and leadership consistent with PayPal business and diversity initiatives.</div>